Saturday, March 12, 2011

Day 10

A picture of the person you do the "craziest" things with

Marcus chose Matt Lee. They have been friends for a long time and now that we are living in opposite states, it is a different dynamic. Marcus still makes comments to me such as, "I miss Matt" or, "I wish Matt were here to see that." Matt and Marcus get along so well and would spend so much time together, that Megan and I would joke around telling them they act like a couple :) There are pictures of Matt and Marcus laying together in a hottub - one that I do not have on my computer :( and others of just fun, random times hanging out. I found one from our wedding that shows a little bit of their personalities when they are together and I think everyone will see that :)
If I can find more pictures, I'll put some up of these two goons :)

I chose my old roommates, Rudd, Laura, and Marie... we did some crazy things when we lived in 416. We were always together, and always busy doing something - whether it was plotting on how to get back at some girl, or guy, who had done one of us wrong, singing Celine Dion at the top of our lungs in Rudd's room (yes, we all dressed in polos and took a video), having a "no pants" party at our house (which was a success), having a superbowl party and wearing Packer gear pretending that we thought they were in the superbowl, and still to this day being best friends. I can't imagine my life without any of these girls. They were all a part of my wedding, and I hope will be a part of baby A's life as well :) Here are some pictures of us 4...


1 comment:

  1. Matt felt special that you (marcus) picked him haha.. and Dani I am going to see if that I have pic of the boys in the hot tub... :) haha

    ReplyDelete