A picture of something you HATE
Marcus and I both chose bad WEATHER. We absolutely HATE bad weather - I guess we are partial to that option today as we were supposed to have company last night. My sister and Dustin worked so hard to get work off to come visit us this weekend, and now here we are at 11:19am on Saturday and they are STILL stranded in Summit, SD waiting for I29 to open up... it has been closed since 6pm last night and who knows when it will open. I am soooo ticked off and annoyed with gross blizzards, I could just puke. (Marcus I'm sure feels the same way) So what are we doing today instead? Getting the nursery ready to prime, so maybe if my sister and Dustin do end up making it down here, we can maybe paint?
We can't even express our disgust with weather, so we will end that rant right here.
On a different note, I just want to say that yesterday can kiss my *ss... that's how bad of a day it was. BUT, I just want to tell my mother something, and I hope she reads this: You are one beautiful woman, inside and out. Nothing can bring you down and I love your attitude about life and what we are dealt with. You are an inspiration, and I love you :)
Alright, that's enough for today. I better go help Marcus ;)
I hate bad weather also!!! But we have to live with what we are dealt with even when it sucks! I am so thankful that God kept us safe through the storm though! We checked the radar and everything and it didn't look like we would have any problem once we were south of Fargo, but boy were we wrong! Mother nature is a beautiful thing but sometimes can be a pain in the butt! The good thing is is that I am writing this as we are on our way to see you guys! Yes, the weather has cleared up and is good driving right now! I can't wait until we get there! Yay! I am thankful we are still able to come!
ReplyDeleteNow for the comment about Mom: I aagree 210 percent! She is the person that I strive to be everyday! She is such a great role model and I could not have asked for a better mother! I love her dearly!
love you and see you soon!!
I agree with everything written in this blog ... yes, bad weather sucks although I'm glad to read that Caitlin is on her way there (hopefully there by now). And your mother truly is an inspiration - everything happens for a reason. Let's be positive :)
ReplyDelete