A picture of you when you were little
Once again, Marcus is at work and will have to add his picture later, but here is a picture of me when I was little. Marcus made the comment the other day that he hopes our child has my eyes.. big and brown :) We will see!
I also am going to update you all with a few pictures of the nursery transformation. It is ALMOST DONE!! Paint is up.. now all we need to do is touch up the ceiling and maybe add one more coat of stain to the one side of the room. I went into photoshop and put the before and after picture together as well so you can see the transformation better :)
 |
| Yes, that is a box! We bought a crib :) |
 |
| Had to get a picture of Kdawg... she was really interested in the room. |
 |
| The Before/After shot |
Kona so cutE!!!!
ReplyDeleteit looks really really good!! Can't wait to see the crib and bedding and such in there !:)
ReplyDeleteI love how the room turned out!! I am excited to see the crib too! :) your baby pic is so cute! Hah! And yes, I agree that Kona is so cute! She needs to be in the action all the time! :)
ReplyDelete