A picture of your favorite book
I really love reading all of Nicholas Sparks' books, but this one stands out to me. It is truly a great love story and how far someone will go to keep hope alive in a relationship. I couldn't imagine having to make "a choice" like the one Travis has to make in this book - I don't think anyone could. If you haven't read this book, it is a MUST read :) Sit back, relax, and enjoy!
I'm sorry this has become more of Danielle's 30 day challenge rather than both of ours. Marcus is working late all week and I have hardly seen him. When he is home, he is working on something in the nursery or cleaning around the house. He will hopefully catch up someday... if I can talk him in to it :)
We are doing well... just keeping busy with work right now. My spring break comes up in a week and I will be heading home to Moorhead and Hallock for the week. One of my classmates is getting married, so I am excited to see old friends at the wedding! Marcus doesn't know what he is going to do without me for a week :) My mother-in-law and sister-in-law are also throwing me a baby shower in Moorhead on Sunday April 4th. Marcus and I went to Target and BabiesRUs and registered for a few things, so if you want to take a look, they are online!
Alright, time for me to head out... hope everyone has a great Friday tomorrow!

Can't wait to see you and your cute belly at the wedding!! :)
ReplyDeleteSunday April 3rd you nugget :) can't wait to see you and your mom, sis, and gramma :)
ReplyDelete