![]() |
| UFFFF.. THOSE BANGS!!! haha |
A picture of something you wish you were better at
I wish I was better at singing! My grandma, mom, and sister all have these amazing voices that give me the chills whenever they sing... and I just don't have it :)
Today at work, we had a baby shower for my coworker Sara and her baby Maggie. It was SUCH a fun day :) After work, I got to watch Maggie while Sara was in a meeting... we had some bonding time :) We also talked about how if I have a boy, they may just be designated boyfriend/girlfriend, haha ;) Here is a picture of little Maggie sleeping peacefully!



First, I will never forget our bangs when we were younger, especially when they were curled so much and were super goofy! Haha! At least we both had them!
ReplyDeleteSecond, you are a good singer, but you just don't think you are and I don't know why! Just because you don't sing in events and in public does not mean you are not a good singer! You are!! :)
Third, Maggie is so cute! She is so precious! And if you have a girl, they will probably be best friends! Well they could still be best friends if you have a boy too! I CANNOT wait until I am an auntie! Only 5 months!! Wow! :) I was looking at UND stocking hats yesterday but I figured I would wait to see what se the baby is before I got one of those!! :) I love you so much!!