Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 28/29

Day 28: A picture of something you're afraid of

I don't think I want to put a picture of this up because it gives me the heebie jeebies... I am deathly afraid of spiders.. can't stand the whole "8 leg thing"

Day 29: A picture that always makes you smile

This stupid thing won't let me upload the picture I want to... but a picture that always makes me smile is a picture of my dad and Marcus with their backs to us. They are on the lake and catching a fish from the back of the boat. I really am lucky with how well my dad and my husband get along. It is a big deal to me if my dad approves of my significant other or not and it means a lot to me that my dad cares about Marcus. (One reason I know this is because he calls him "Marky ;)

1 comment: