Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 7

A picture of your most treasured item.

Marcus' most treasured item is his wedding band. He put a lot of thought and effort into what he wanted it to look like/be made of and I agree that it is a nice band. He, of course is sitting here telling me that it "binds" him to me, and I shake my head in disgust (somewhat) :) He does state that it is a symbol of his love and faith to me... what a lucky girl I am!!

I was going back and forth and thought about my wedding ring as well, but since he stole mine, I'll choose another ;) I am choosing my baby bump. I realize it's not so much an "item" as a symbol of our lives and how they are going to change completely, but I am starting to enjoy watching it grow. It is so crazy to think about what our baby is going to look like... whose eyes he/she will have, how much hair he/she will have, and whose personality will show through (mine or Marcus'). It is amazing to think about the miracle growing in my belly right now, and we are very excited to meet him/her :)
16 weeks
17 weeks


4 comments:

  1. First off I like both of your choices again! And second, I am in LOVE with your belly and that little baby growing inside of you already!! I cannot to wait to see your belly in person this weekend! You are so fricken cute pregnant and I smile everytime I see a picture!! It really is such a beautiful thing! :) Love youuu! Can't wait until this weekend!! Yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG your BELLY!!! I Love it with a capital L ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your belly.... I can't wait to see you in a few months....

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHH!! Your belly is ADORABLE!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete