A picture that makes you laugh.
One picture that comes to mind for Marcus is a picture of me when I was little. The first time he saw it, he burst out laughing and thought, "that reminds me so much of Danielle". The picture is of my mom, brother and I in the hospital after Caitlin was born. I was pretty excited to have a baby sister :)
A picture that makes me laugh is one of Marcus and I. We were outside of Micks Office in Moorhead, MN and acting like our usual selves... our expressions are pretty funny.. Marcus' cracks me up :)

HAHA!! Marcus's choice made me smile, and Dani's choice made me laugh! I am so thankful I have a big sister and brother!! :)
ReplyDeleteFirst of all, that picture does not even look like your mother!! I was looking at it before I read the caption and I'm like "why did they choose a picture of like a bunch of strangers??" And the one of you two just pretty much sums up your relationship ;)
ReplyDeleteOh, that's us KT.. in our prime :) And my mother of course in hers as well.. looks pretty dang good after just having a baby!
ReplyDeleteYeah, that picture of us just cracks me up... no explanation needed :)