I love this...marcus do it all by himself? Good work either way.... Now to just get bedding on there :) its coming along nicely... Can't believe you only have 5 mths left.
AHHHH!!! I LOVE IT! It looks so perfect in there! I can't wait until you get the bedding!! It is going to be adorable! I love you both so much!! :)
What can I say....Ahhhhh Love you!!
Looks so good!
And Megan opened my eyes to the reality of only five months left .. thats nucking futs!
FUN!!! Looking good!
I love this...marcus do it all by himself? Good work either way.... Now to just get bedding on there :) its coming along nicely... Can't believe you only have 5 mths left.
ReplyDeleteAHHHH!!! I LOVE IT! It looks so perfect in there! I can't wait until you get the bedding!! It is going to be adorable! I love you both so much!! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat can I say....Ahhhhh Love you!!
ReplyDeleteLooks so good!
ReplyDeleteAnd Megan opened my eyes to the reality of only five months left .. thats nucking futs!
ReplyDeleteFUN!!! Looking good!
ReplyDelete