Also, I am going to upload our 20 week ultrasound pictures :) This experience was super exciting for us and the pictures are fun too! We also got a DVD, but I can't figure out how to upload it... the baby had the hiccups while we were doing the ultrasound, which was also pretty neat to watch... alright, enough talk.. here they are!
![]() |
| Looks like he/she is blowing bubbles (it's really part of the arm) |
![]() |
| Arms |
![]() |
| He/She with their hand up by their mouth |
![]() |
| Heart with all 4 chambers.. beating strong |
![]() |
| Profile |
![]() |
| Tiny little feet |
![]() |
| Sucking on his/her hand |







precious!!!! LOVELOVELOVE!
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love it!! It is so adorable already! Seeing these pictures makes me more anxious for it to be born! I cannot wait! It is such a neat thing to see! Love you!!
ReplyDeleteA Truely Blessed Miracle!! Love you!! Mom
ReplyDelete